280809

|

Sorry for not updating my blog for almost 1.5 weeks. I got really nothing to blog about le... hehe... =D. Anyway, its holiday now. A week holiday for Curtin degree student. I mean theres holiday for all the secondary and primary school students as well. Unfortunately, its Friday today already. 2 more days to go and that is it. Gone for good again. Lol.


My holiday week routine? Easy ... Sleep - Sing - Game - Eat.


My Thermodynamic lab report? Gosh.... Please don't remind me... **Due next Wednesday**

I went to sing almost everynight. My wallet's getting dry too ... =S

See how dry we are... No more beer.... All cokes...

Not to mention that we had quite a lot of fun though...

Notice the white spot in the glass. Someone too 'pro' refill beer into our game (the dice throwing number game).



Weekend is coming...


Merdeka is coming...


Merdeka Eve is coming!!...


What should I do? Any plan to recommend me? Please please...tell me...!! =D


Oh wait... Test is coming...


F the crap out of it again...


~Peace~

0 comments: