160809

|

My jiu jiu came to Miri last month to visit us. He came from Hong Kong. I asked why he wanted to come here. He said he's freaking 'feddup' with the work pressure in HongKong. He's an executive chef. Let me show you what that means.... *all the dishes shown as below* =D

Baked Cheese 'Macaroni'



'Hakka style duck dish'


Fried ketam

Baked cheese "prawn" LOL. Not sure wat is the type of this prawn..


Overall: Unbelievable ? Believe it.. all those dishes came out from my house kitchen. Imagine what he can do in a real classy standard kicthen. LOL =D

Jiu Jiu chia us at Sushi King, Bintang so-called 'MegaMall'


Oh, and I forgot to take a picture with him. I mean i did, what the picture was inside his digital cam. He left us to KL yesterday already before proceding with his journey back to HK. Sad...


Oh well, keep in touch jiu jiu!!~ Take care!! We will meet again this coming December =D


0 comments: