020809

|
My Weekend task....

Oh well....I did nothing actually. Basically just sleeping and eating only. =S Untill Saturday noon, King called me to accompany him at Piasau Boat Club. So I went there and have some chit chat with him lo...

A bit dirty ... Too many oil spill...


Mr. KingZ

...Nice Sunset...

During night time, went out with my family for dinner. *weekend must-do task*

Mom busy taking soup for my lil bro

After that, i did went to meet Ching Mary Wei them a while at Sports Cafe. And finally, I get to meet Wei's lil sis who is currently studying in Taiwan now.



Wei. Jean

The day morning, I drove to Brunei together with my big bro and sis. We're going to fetch our grandparent actually. Who knows, half way driving, they told us they coming down too already. So we met at KB and had some 'quite expensive but worth-while' lunch. LOL... which we missed our sushi....

Oh well...nevermind la...Our Miri have our own Sushi King dy!! =D

Heading towards Brunei.

We ate in this western restaurant at KB.

Aiya..just cold water la. Poor ah diao.... =D

Bro Jeff.

Unfortunately, I only managed to take this after i've swollen the inside 'buah'. =S **Fresh Snail and Oyster.

B$ 38.00 Australian "Wagyu" Sirloin Steak.


38 x 2.45 = Rm mlm =.^ mlm

Finally, My 'lagsanna' as my today's lunch meal!!

Overall, Not bad for this restaurant. Foods taste good. A bit pricey but worth while I think.

Our today's ride! =S


Oh ya.. I almost forgot,


Happy Birthday to our Mr. Bao!!!

Enjoy!!

0 comments: