240709

|
Once again, I am bak.. From the ridiculous place called Brunei. LOL. Managed to back on Thursday night. =D Anyway, This time, it was a well-worth trip. I finally got to taste all the delicious food in Brunei!! *fat*... Zzz

Seria Food Court

The famous "kan mien"

My comment: Ok lo. Not bad la...


At home, I didnt really eat the food the housemaid cooked. No offense but, it really s**k...Sorry. =( So, I went to my back shophouse to buy Ayamku. Another Brunei's local KFC dealer.

Nasi lemak BND$ 3.50 I think. Consider cheap for a Bruneian..

Being at Brunei is so damn boring that you got totally nothing to do. I as an example already explained to you clearly through this blog. All FOODs only!! =D *fat* again.

Bread with egg. Bored till sampai eat this. What do you think ?

Oh yea... Just for Vin.

Ta daaahhh!! Lol =p

At night, my grandparent brought to eat the famous Brunei sushi at Escapade Sushi.




Other than foods, I always use my time looking at this notebook's screen.

My temporary work station.

And, I present to you, My aunt's new house in Brunei

Not bad. Well Designed. But there's still some weird design about its "long kang".

Noticed my Brunei's car. My gdpa's car I mean. =)

Living Room

Publish Post
The staircase.

So.........thats all about my Brunei life. suck? I know... but its all over now. Lol. so,


Enjoy~!!

0 comments: