180709

|
Gone to Brunei for few days to do some urgent things...

...Oh my god...

I was in a rush to go Brunei the other day. So, I simply packs my luggage and left too. Once I reach there, only to found out that it was hell boring that was i expected earlier.

Its a good thing that I got to use my aunt's notebook to do some surfing and chatting. And this is the facts that kept me alive at Brunei. I was glad but it wasn't to last long though.

On that night, it was 10.30 pm and I was having my conversation with some of my friends untill suddenly, my aunt said "Quick use le oh! Line will dc in 15 mins..."


I was like.... W T F O M F G C C B P O K K A I ! ? @ $ # ! #@ @# $%!#$...


We were using other ppl's line for the whole time and should be happy that we knew their password. Bad thing is they've set their router to automatically shut down exactly at 10.45pm. So I asked my aunt and she said, they've got use to it... Omg ???.... Hell Ridiculous...

So I listened to song from my pendrive which I brought it luckily. =D


The other night, I asked my aunt to bring me for a dinner at a korean restaurant. **All vegetables** Numb... =D and then we went to watch the latest movies of Harry Potter : The Half Blood Prince. Not very nice i think. Dumbledore died. Wth again... lol? =S



Weird dishes...

Looks nice actually rite?

First time visiting this cinema...Not bad...

On the other day, I came back to Miri. Oh gosh, I miss Miri very much already... *Numb again*.

During noon, I saw this...

Smokes...


A house burning at Krokop 10. *This is what ke po always do* =D

0 comments: