070709

|
Been doing nothing these few days. Always stays at home day-dreaming. How ridiculous is that?


Here are some of my things-to-do list during my another 1 month holiday:


1. Going to friend's shop and chit-chat
2. Going gym or jogging once a while (getting fat)
3. Hanging out with friends at night (either limteh/sing/game)
4. Searching for cheap air ticket since i love doing it Lol
5. Random. Not sure though. Let the day decide by itself.


Eric's shop. StratOS Enterprise.


Okay. Check this out. As mentioned, I love looking out for cheap air tickets right? Oh well... I finally found it.

5 persons rite

Rm 75.00

Do the math yourself. 75/5 = RM 15.00



Its like cheaper than taking a taxi from the airport to my home. Overall, I booked a 9 persons ticket for upcoming future trip on January 2010.


~


~


~


Yet, a great night on last Thursday.

Was informed to sing k... And you what are we going to celebrate this time?

Mary the great Singer.... I think. =D

...and...

Szy Wei. The main actress in this photo.

They finally got their hair straighten back again. Look more younger and beautiful too rite? hehe...


Went to Sports Cafe again that night. Man... we are like their regular customers already. Lol. Unfortunately, I never sing since my chinese is banana. Can't blame right? =( So, I went there just to drink cheer the environment up!!


Ching. Wei.

Me. Vin. Qiang.

Vin. Me.

Ching. Mary.


Last but not least. It's almost the mid of July 2009 already. Time to pay my ridiculous school fee again. I really regret about my last examinations which I did not do well on it. I am not going to mention about my result. *Pai seh* =(


So say bye bye to my another Rm 11000.000 ! ! !


0 comments: