Haizz...

|
Everyday, I thinks about traveling. Wallet so empty but I cant help from thinking where to travel and play. But i am far better than some of the people where some would think something dirty. But, not me.

Errrmm...




I keep persuading my friends to study so that we could do group study as soon as possible. =) I really hope i could pass all my units. But so do everyone else too!! As for today's study routine, not much as expected. Lazy-ness ruins everything!!

Seriously, I am having hell lots of problem these few days. Such as, friend problem, girl problem, study problem, money problem, etc. Bad luck still haven't disappear from my life... :'(

When I am doing my revision, I think about the time when I travels. You say lo, die or not ?



After the examination, I will have my 1-month holiday. My travel destination for this time is Kota kinabalu Again. No money so same place lur... But KK is still a nice place to visit. Exciting night life and seafoods!! I just can't wait to travel again on 9 July 2009.

Since i love blogging the places i travelled, here is part of the trip (never posted this trip before) when I went to Hong Kong last year (2008) together with Kelvin, Joyce and Alex. It was definitely one of the Coollest trip in my life.


Action, kan?

Hong Kong Disneyland!!


Vin. Me. Alex.


Look at his face. Don't dare look at me cuz i bombarded him the night before that day. Want to know the reason? He went missing in Hongkong... and i stayed in the same room with him. Later his sis use 1508 langgar me arr... =$

If not, we maybe can't see him sing anymore. Don't you guys love him sings especially when he is *ahem* drunk ?

0 comments: