25062009

|
Another week is going to end soon. This left me 1 more month of holiday. Result will be released on mid-July.

Seriously, I've been dealing with many kind of problems. Girl problem. Friend problem. Study problem, etc. Since my examinations is over. I can only pray for it. If I don't do well, I can only regret for not study properly. Thus, its holiday now again. And I just want to spend my holiday with quality. About friend problem, oh my god... so ma fan... I really don't understand. How is it supposed to be so hard to deal with friends? I mean, We all are just friends. Its not like we all are couples. It should simple and easier to deal with problems among ourself but then, Why is it so hard for you all? Please, UNDERSTAND how i feel...I am not a god.



As for girl problem, Hmmm... not much i can say. Just, I really like this girl. Since the very first time we met, i had feeling on her already. We do hanged out sometime recently. I confessed that I did ruin her mood quite a time too. I might not be very good in flirting girl or the way i treat them but I just wanted to see them smile everytime. I would do anything to make them feel happy. If I could reserve back the clock, I will make sure that i did not make the mistake again. How I wish the connection between us is stable and never break loose like now. . .



and, I've always wanted to say this....


...Hearts you always...

0 comments: