Gawai Day

|
Its the 1st day of June 2009 today, gone another month again. That left me another 8 days before my final examination!! No crap... I am so doomed. I promised myself to wake at 9 am today and guess what, I woke up at 11 am. *the feeling of being so doomed* =(


I cheat myself by printing almost every tutorials and past year papers so that my table would not look so empty. Clever me. Asked my friends if they started their revision or not. All their answers were No. Lol. That calms me a bit anyway. =D



I've got the feeling of wanting to out with friends everytime eventhough my money is going empty Very Soon. Check it out (above), No Rm50 note. Just Rm1 and Rm10. Cheated myself again by putting a lot of Rm1 notes so that my wallet would not looks so thin. Lame...

Ok. Back to today's routine. I went out with my family, uncle and aunt them. We had our western style lunch at Imperial hotel restaurant. Not very expensive anyway. Worth to try or bring your love one for a dinner or something too. Wish I got the chance to bring my love one there too... **day-dreaming**



My fish and chips. Sorry for the not-nice-looking fishNchips. I only remembered to take a photo of it after eating half of the food. =) Once again, that my day today. I lazy to do my revision so I rather spend my time blogging. More lame... So, Study time!!, or maybe not.

and,

~Happy Gawai Day to all!!~

~Ciao~

0 comments: