KB/Seria Trip 2010

|
2 more days to CNY!! Gosh...Its getting too fast for me... I felt like as if I am not prepared for Chinese New Year yet... how how?


Today I was supposed to go gym with Mr. Zane but who knows, I ended up waking at 10am+ and forgotten to call him again. LOL. Sorry Zane!! But then again, I promised another group of friends to have a sushi trip to Kuala Belait too... which is one the same day today too!!

Funny thing is that everybody thought I was bluffing with myself the previous night during out limteh gathering event xD. This late morning, I 'remembered' to call all of them and say..."Oi....ON!! ALL WAKE, RDY, KB in 1HOUR!" LOL?

Brian.

Me.

We also headed to Seria to have some 'double-charged' price ice cream..LOL

Oreo-Blizzard!! BND$4.00 (Medium)

They served us exactly like this...I think i mentioned this before in my other post too..LOL **repeat again** =S

Free oh....If they really falls out...LOL

~


...Unfortunately...

2 did not made it...which left me , tall guy and Brian....

C'mon, Its a fun trip afterall...right guys? ^^


Last but not least, I still want to wish my pro friend who scared of lizards, Chieng...A Happy Belated Birthday!!

...Happy always!...



...012|210...

1 comments:

Joyceanne said...

eee....... DQ!!!! so delicious but not too much for heavy meals after sushi! kekekek.