New Year. New Me. 2010.

|

A brand new year. A brand new day. A brand new Semester. A brand new usage of money =.^ Last but not least....A brand new ME!!

Went to meet up with most of the friends at Barcelona, previously known as Chilli Pepper.


Alfresco. Duh...I didn't club la....

Suppose I planned to go there to find my dearest Joyceanne only. But our drink did not appear after almost 40 mins since we ordered it. Screw you and thank you too cuz you just save me back my Rm40+ bucket of beers. LOL!

The newly renovated Cherries Berries. Sorry for the slow advertising ya!! haha!!

Well...the renovation did improve much of its old interior, etc. Thunb up for it!! And guess what, all the bar in Miri has been upgraded Finally. Not to mention Thai Bar which is undergoing some 'renovation' too? *can be seen from outside the roadway*

2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010 2010


New year. Went to attend a dad's fren shop for its grand opening, 2nd branch of International Optical Centre located near permy area there....Do check it out!!

....Look at the model's tight a**....

Some performance too. Catwalk and LionDance.


Yeap. I got bombarded by parent for keep 'goyang-kaki' at home. Bah...At shop dy! LOL


..........Hmmmm..........

......but then......

People use racket to hit the 'ball'.... As for me....I use China made Mosquito-exterminater-racket to hit mosquito.... Pro ?




~




Not to mention...on our brother Vin...

Woouhhh....Check it out!~


Muscle big big...for fuk??? masuk hospital juga...xD

but den...


Wth??

Many of my friends kena denggi ...Luckily most of them are alright. Thank god. Bloody government, can you please come spray the crap of the whole krokop area....If one day I kena bite too,


I F you deep deeep ahh!!

1 comments:

Joyceanne said...

lol??? kena denggi still smoke! outside hospital lagi!!