HOLIDAY!! 3 months!!

|
Oh....Finally.......A BIG BIG BIG 3 months holiday Again!! hahaha!!


As for my final exam....Hmmm... not much to say. I improved my study time by 1.5 weeks earlier, comparing with my last 2 days preparation which is absolutely not to be tried by anyone else UNLESS, You really smart..xD

Balcony just renovated. Though, I swear I will never go there again, but then, Hehe...just want to go check out how is their newly renovated environment ba...




Ok lo, Sorry for the blurred picture ya!!

Went there with Vin, Mau, Tai, Ping them...Rm 60 masuk laut...


NiaMaChaoHai


.....LOL....

Fucking faces!!

Awww....

Mr. Tai

** KUAT ACTION**


New staircase...right beside CB main entrance.

Then,

Just few day passes, I bored like dog already...

Went to watch 2012 with Joyce Alex and Hin

Seriously, A Damn Great Movie!!!

Hmmmm...Nothin to post dy...Now just getting ready for my upcoming travel to HongKong and China!! Oh yea!!!

Christmas coming your way !!

Enjoy!!


0 comments: