Shocking!!

|
Something happened on 14 March 2008...

That night, I went to dinner at Shabu Shabu together wif Eric and Olivia. Rain was falling that whole night but it was the first dinner with Oli since 3-4months ago...haha...

After a while, someone called me. It was my boss, Kelvin the clever boss.. LOL?


"Hey chun, come Petronas here now...my car broke down" was what said by him...

After reaching there, I saw his car stopped by at the junction. When asked what was the problem of his car, this is what i can show you guys...

LOL ? LOL ? LOL ?

Thats why lo, when going for pump fuel, Don't just remember on which side of your hand use to pump your car...Otherwise, you might just end up like my boss here... LOL?

Sorry ah Boss...

Ok, so anyway...after we helped him all night long, we still managed to have some drinks at Embargo. We also helped him to pull his car to the workshop on the next early morning. But unfortunately, the 'belt' string putus. So we got no other choice but to call the workshop worker to come pull his car.

As for reward, Kelvin decided to treat us to Nikko Restaurant. It was my first to have dinner at such high quality restaurant without having to pay even a Sen...=P


Delicious chicken wing that I've ever tasted...

See the amount of wasabi...And guess who got the jackpot ??

And yes, It's him...our lucky winner as tears coming out from his eyes while chewing it.

Nothing left but bones and some trash...lol

Happy Ending...

0 comments: