My KL Trip 2008 Part 2

|
We did a lot of shopping spree during at KL such as The Pavilion, Bukit Bintang Plaza, Sungai Wang Plaza, Time Squares, etc.


The Pavilion

The Petronas Twin Tower

Thats me carrying all the shopping goodies... =(

We didn't actually went to shopping at KLCC but to the Aquaria KLCC. Rm 25 per entry after discount but fortunately, I entered with Rm 22 only while the others have to pay for Rm 25. Thanks to my Curtin Student ID. lol.



Finding Nemo!!

Our 6 person group photo... Where are the others ? Weird rite? haha...

Taste sucky but we still have a lot of time playing 'weird' game...

Wearing Mary's shirt... salute you!!

Oh, and thats me... acting like a tortoise...


The red looking faces !! =p

Drunken Mary...


My god...

Our night supper...

You want to try some? lol.

The boy's room

The girl's room


This is the end of our KL trip...



Our last group photo!!

Going back to Miri. It was a cool trip after all...

Bye KL!!

0 comments: